Join here: https://tinyurl.com/ONIWG-RECONNECT-MEETING
Member ID# 890 6754 6795
This is a conversation for every worker in Ontario. We are always told that workers compensation will be there for you if you are injured or become ill at work. Did you know that this is not always true? Did you know that:
- Between 15,000 and 20,000 workers each year suffer a permanent injury or illness and many cannot return to their job or find employment?
- There is an appeals system for workers who have been denied entitlement or benefits for their injury or illness?
- The Appeals Tribunal was the one place where a worker had an opportunity to receive fair and just treatment from the WSIB?
- The WSIB is now trying to change the timelines for workers who have received a decision letter to move through the appeals system?
- Your voice is needed to be part of the solution to tell the government and the WSIB “HANDS OFF THE APPEALS SYSTEM IN ONTARIO”!
Join ONIWG this THursday at 7 p.m. – Everyone is welcome!