- Campaign recap: Workers’ Comp Is a Right – a year of growth and perseverance
- Introducing the new ONIWG executive
- Actions to reverse the cuts to legal aid – and an open letter to Doug Downey
- Call for a People’s Review of workers’ compensation
- Immigrant women step up the fight for workers’ rights
- ONIWG Annual General Meeting & ONIWG/OFL Workers’ Compensation Conference 2019
- Injured Workers – a year in action!
- 20th International Repetitive Strain Awareness Day
- Examining unacceptable workplace health and safety conditions
- An injured workers’ story
- Demanding an end to Deeming! – ONIWG Report Phantom Jobs & Empty Pockets, Submission to UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, MPP’s Bill 119
- Cover Me WSIB campaign for universal coverage
- Remembering Robert Jay “Rob” Vachon
To order copies of Justice for Injured Workers contact Peter Page at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support towards the cost of producing JFIW is appreciated. Please send cheques/donations to: Bob Laroque, ONIWG Treasurer, 432 Redwood Ave W., Thunder Bay ON P7C 1Z8.