Register now! The 21st Annual RSI Day Conference in Toronto, a free event, will run from 9:30 am (9 am registration) to 3:30 pm at the OPSEU Membership Centre, 31 Wellesley St. East, Toronto (across for the Wellesley Subway Station at Yonge & Wellesley).
Cost is free, but pre-registration is required. In order to plan for food and space, please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday February 24.
It’s time to get Back to Basics to prevent, compensate and accommodate Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), the number one cause of workplace injury in Ontario. Join us for an informative program:
- RSI: What are We Talking About?
- Workers Compensation: Then and Now
- Follow the Money
- How Injured Workers are Fighting Back
- Promises and Challenges of Speech Recognition as an Accommodation
- The Ontario Health & Safety Act: Past, Present and Future
- Using a Physical Demands Description
Toronto RSI Day Planning Committee
PS. We are able to provide a free event each year which includes lunch and refreshments through donations from unions and other organizations. If your organization can donate, please contact email@example.com
**This is a “SCENT FREE, PEANUT & LATEX FREE location** Strict adherence to this policy is appreciated.