Hamilton LAC: Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW) presents a Midwinter Warm-Up Feb. 11, Saturday morning for workers, advocates, safety representatives, JHSC members, managers & safety staff, HR staff.
Learn more about:
- Indoor Air Quality and Noise Tools, Masood Ahmed, OHCOW
- Advocate Resources and Networking, Dave Wilken, OHCOW
- Online Ergo Tools, Mike Sonne, OHCOW
- Leveraging OHCOW Reports, Lynda Horne, OWA and Rob Butler, B&S Associates
- Mental Injury Toolkit and App, John Oudyk, OHCOW
- Mental Stress Updates and Psychological Entitlement, Maryth Yachnin, Council, Industrial Accident Victims Group of Ontario (IAVGO)
The event is free but please register as space is limited.