Join the staff and board (past and present) of Injured Workers Community Legal Clinic as we celebrate IWC’s 50 years of support to Ontario’s injured workers on the evening of November 22nd.
The event, taking place at Toronto’s Steelworker Hall (25 Cecil Street) will feature:
- Original theatre and music by injured workers and friends of the clinic
- A photographic history of IWC
- A keynote speech from Professor Robert Storey (McMaster)
- Live music from Red Moon & Friends
- A catered dinner & cash bar
Tickets for the event are $35 and up for those who can afford to help, or pay what you can. We are asking those who have the means to make an additional donation in order to assist with the costs of those who are not able to pay full price.
It is not necessary to pay anything for a ticket if you are unable, though pre-registration is still required so we may order food.
Everyone should register online for a ticket. If you are paying you can pay now (online, with a small fee) or at the event.
If you are having trouble purchasing tickets:
- Please ensure you have filled out all available fields (including scrolling down to check a meal choice)
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. It is suggested you do not use Internet Explorer
- If you are still having troubles, email email@example.com or call IWC at 416-461-2411