Save the date, Tuesday February 28, 2017 for the 18th Annual RSI Day Conference in Toronto, looking at the prevention and compensation of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), the number one cause of workplace injury in Ontario. Theme: How Is Work Hurting for You? [Download FLYER]
This free event will begin at 10 am (9:30 registration) at the OPSEU Membership Centre, 31 Wellesley St. East, Toronto (across for the Wellesley Subway Station). In order to plan for food and space, please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 24.
- Author/journalist Penney Kome, on the Failure to Treat Chronic Pain
- Dr. Peter Smith, Institute for Work & Health, on Gender, Work and Health
- Examining WSIB’s “Better at Work” philosophy
- UFCW’s Altered Lives Project
- Update on OPSEU’s Hazard Identification Project at the LCBO
- Getting the fight for Ergonomic Regulations back on track
- Update on the ongoing fight for Justice for Injured Workers
- And more …
Please note: We are able to provide a free event each year which includes lunch and refreshments through donations from unions and other organizations. If your organization can donate, please contact email@example.com. All donations are appreciated.
*This is a “SCENT FREE, PEANUT & LATEX FREE location** Your co-operation is appreciated.